Two flights, a long day, and a big difference
Okay so after barely sleeping last night I got up, finished packing and then we headed for the airport. After saying goodbye to my mom and sister my brother and I borded our first flight. During this flight I started to feel light headed and just icky. I figured it was my blood suger so when that flight landed we went and got lunch since we had a little time before the other flight. Eating didn't help at all. I felt just as bad on the second flight only I was drained of energy as well. When we finally got to St.Louis I was shocked to find that my dad was there with Kelly and Natasha to pick us up. After we left the airport we all went and got lunch (Lacey and Aydon were also with us). Then dad and Brett headed home and us girls ended up going to a few stores for some shopping. I could already tell after spending a few hours with them that things had really changed since the last time I was here. I guess I will see just how much over the next few days...I already miss everyone back home. I'm not sure what to think of how things are here yet...i'm praying this visit is good...<3
No comments:
Post a Comment