Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Taking a chance and praying <3

So in about 12 hours I will be getting on a plane to go to my dads in Missouri. It has been so long since I went for more than a couple days so you can imagaine how nervous I am about going for two months. I want this to go good so bad. I love my family to death and can't wait to get off the plane and give my sister a big hug. I haven't seen any of them in a year! My baby brother, Aydon, is 1 year old and running everywhere so that will be interesting. I'm always around a lot of kids, whom I love so very much, but i've missed out on a lot for him which makes me sad.

Not Saying Goodbye...It's see you later!

So the last few days i've had to say 'See you later' to my family here in Florida which is never easy. This time it was even harder. Since i've started attending Crossroads a few years back i've never gone away for more than a couple weeks...so two months without seeing my church family is going to be super hard! I spent most of my last week with my very favorite person, Erin! I enjoyed watching movies with her and not* talking about how I was going to be leaving in a few days for two months. When tuesday came and it was time for me to come home we avoided it as long as we could. We went to lunch at Olive Garden then we walked around Lighthouse book store for awhile. Afte that we got Ice cream at DQ and then we went and looked at couches. To make everything a little harder...I have a little best friend named Ali. She is one of the kids at church and one of the sweetest little girls i've ever met. Yesterday she hugged me for so long as she was crying. She didn't want me to leave...Then her mom let me know when they got home that she cried the whole way home...This broke my heart! I'm going to miss her big long hugs this summer but I look forward to the hug I will get from her when I get home. I know it will be super big!!(: I love her!

Guess I should try to get some rest. I have to be up in 6 hours and then after I get to Missouri my sister Natasha says that we might be going shopping...Just what I need...more clothes...LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment