Thursday, June 2, 2011

Planning a trip and Saving money
Okay sooo...I've been really busy as usual and haven't been sleeping very good so i've been drained as well. I leave for Missouri to spend some time with my dad in only 14 days and i'm busy basically every day from here until then. I've decided that when I get to Missouri i'm going to post that i'm there safe but then i'm taking a break from facebook and all the drama that it intails. If someone needs me they will be able to text me but I need a break and a chance to just spend time with family. I think this will be great for me. I've been so down lately and frustrated with everything that's been going on and just getting away will be nice. I will come home probably sometime towards the end of July and then my classes start back up towards the end of August and then it will be no time and I should be moving out with Brittney. I can't wait for that. I have a small amount of money saved up and am planning on getting a job for while i'm in Missouri so that I can save some more. I am determined to move out in December so that I don't turn 20 while still living with my mom. I love my family to death but I need to get away from them. I'm so determined to move out that me, Ms. Shopaholic, has manged to go without spending the money I have on new clothes and/or bags.(:

On another note...Today is my Brother Brett's 21st birthday...I can't believe he is already 21!!! And Tuesday Emily graduates from Elementary...This can't be happening...There is no way that she is old enough to be going into middle school. I remember when she was a baby. I remember when she first started daycare and when she first started Kindergarden...I was at JSA when she started Kindergarden and now she is graduating from Elementary and i'm going into my second year of college. It's crazy how fast time flies...I wish it would slow down a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment