Sunday, May 22, 2011

Prana, Aquatica, and Something Borrowed.
So my weekend originally started off as I was going to be going to Boots N Buckels for the Thompson Square concert on saturday night...However I ended up with very different plans. Instead we decided to go to Club Prana on friday night. After a big mess of who was going, who was riding with who, and who wasn't actually invited...We were off! Ybor is such a different atmosphere than Auburndale is, it was such a great change of pace. I rode over there with my friends Misty and Vince however when they decided to go see a movie instead of dancing the night away I ended up hanging out with everyone else (Amber, Steph, Maddie, Travis, and few others.) We had a great time and it was a wonderful way to forget about everything running threw my mind for a few hours. This club had several floors which included a sky deck! Once we were up on the sky deck we didn't leave. It had a great view of everything around and was a lot of fun.

Deff. A place i'll be back to.
An atempt at a good picture of the view from the Sky deck.

One adult, a 4 year old, and an 11 year old

Okay so after going out on friday night and not getting home unil after 2am we got up saturday morning and got ready then Misty, Vince, baby Damien and I went and got Emily and Cypher and we were off...To Aquatica (a water park.) Since Misty and Vince had Damien and I knew Cypher (4) and Emily (11) would want to run around together...I took the two. Trying to get to everything they both wanted to do wasn't going to happen because the four year old wasn't quite big enough to ride very much. And then the eleven year old thought that she should be allowed to go off on her own in certain areas. While it got to be annoying a certain points I had a great time and so did they. I think they had the most fun in the lazy river though. They were chasing eachother and I was chasing them so I deff. got my work out on this little trip.

 Somethin needed when you spend the day with kids.

Something Borrowed

After being at a water park all day...I got home and was going to take a nap. Well when I say that i'm going to take a nap or that it's going to be an early night...that never happens! I ended up getting almost to sleep when my step mom called me and talked to me about some stuff that's going on with my dad. By the time I got off the phone with her I was to awake to go to sleep and I also had a text from Tori asking what I was up to for the night. I of course responded with nothing and then realized that she wanted me to go somewhere with her. The ladies of the church had planned a ladies night out and she wanted to go and me to join them. I had planned on going if I wasn't to worn out from the weekend...However since I wasn't going back to sleep for atleast a few hours I figured "why not." So we went to see 'Something Borrowed'. It was a funny and really good movie. After the movie we were planning on going to cold stone to get some Ice cream...well the line was all the way out the door...so we decided we would go the Chili's. We got over to Chili's and the park lot was packed! Then we found out the wait to be seated was over an hour so we started trying to find out what else was around there to eat. We ended up going to a cute little resturant called Mimi's cafe. All we wanted was a treat we weren't looking for meals...so that's exactly what we got. I got one that had Brownies, ice cream, and hot fudge...it was AH-MAZ-ING!!!

Now

It's time for me to get ready for church. That's right my weekend still isn't over lol...But I love this part of my weekends. I have church and then I will be helping with Crossover which is the middle school group that is held on sundays after church that im one of the 'leaders' for. After that this girl is coming back home and going back to bed...I hope! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment