Introductions
I am 19 and trying to figure out what i'm doing with my life. I just finished my freshman year of college and am still living at home but hope to be moved out by the end of this year. Over the past few years I have learned a lot about myeslf and while it has been an adventure full of bumpy roads I am thankful for it all. During my adventure to find myself in the past few years I have made some amazing friends whom I don't know what I would do without. I thought I found my fairytale a time or two but I was wrong and so the search is still on for that one guy that God has placed on this earth for me. My parents met in the Army but have been divorced for as long as I can remember. They are both retired now, my mom a teacher and my dad a police officer. I'm one of seven kids with four of them being younger and two being older.
The oldest is Brett and he is a soldier in the Army and I couldn't be more proud of him. My younger sister Natasha is one of my best friends only better...I can trust her with anything and she is only one of three people that I feel that way about.
Then there is my second mom Erin...I don't know where to start with her. She means the world to me and I don't know what I would do without her. She is the encouragment I need when i'm to stubborn to admit it. My shoulder to cry on when i've tried to be strong for to long. The only person to chase after me when I run away. She drives me crazy when she makes me talk about stuff that I don't wanna talk about..even though it's always exactly what I need to do.
I can't put into words how thankful I am to have her in my life.
My twin...Aka Amanda. This girl is truly amazing and strong. She has been threw so much and she knowns what it's like to have to force yourself to stay strong when you're almost as breaking point. I can go to her for anything and when I don't wanna talk about something she just makes me laugh and forget what's wrong for a little while. We laugh about the stupidest stuff and can act like complete idiots together and not care what anyone else thinks.
We didn't use to be this close but things change and i'm glad that did because I can't imagine not being friends with her crazy self!(:
If you had told me a few years ago that I would be single and still in this small town at home I would've laughed at you. I always thought I would be out of here by now but things change. I'm just learning to take each day one step at a time. <3



<3 it and you:)
ReplyDeleteAnd your friends will be here with you every step of the way, supporting you and right behind you with everything you do.I love you doll, and I'm excited to see you succeed in life. I love you bunches honey! <3
ReplyDelete