Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Can't help but be happy...and thankful...

Okay...so....I know that there is always negative stuff going on in my life ex. My mom and I fighting, my dad is still sick, etc...But I still can't help but be happy. I have so much in my life to be thankful for and I am reminded of it all more and more. I have the worlds best church family, some amazing best friends, and a God who would do anything for me. What more could a girl want?

Beth Moore Bible Study at Crossroads

Two weeks ago the women of Crossroads started a Beth Moore Bible Study called Believing God. So far I absolutely love it! This is the first bible study I've ever done and also the first adult women's group I've ever been in so it's all pretty exciting!(: It's hard to make time to do all of the homework for it but it's sp worth it all. I like it so much that i'm going to miss the Lady Antebellum concert on the 22nd so that I don't have to miss a meeting. I can't wait to see what God does in mine as well as the other ladies of the group's lives over the next few weeks.
 Addicted to sun dresses

 I've become addicted to sun dresses....they are soooo cute and I kind of like dressing up!(: The one in this picture is my favorite one that I own. I am always on the look out for good deals on new dresses so if you have any ideas on where to get more just let me know!


Classes...

...are kicking my butt....This past week I not only got to watch no tv but I was up until atleast midnight every night doing homework. My math professor should not be teaching math because he has no idea how to teach.. He writes a problem on the board only putting down the steps that he, a math professor, needs to do the problem. This leaves all of us students wondering how he got from one step to another because he skips like 3 steps in a row. So somehow in my busy schedule I will have to fit in a math tutor session, thankfully I know someone who will know just how to teach it to me! As for my comp class I made a 9 out of 10 on a paper.(: This is great news because I was kind of nervous about it. I'm praying that I do just as good on my future papers. The other two classes are keeping me busy but they aren't that bad, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment