I've been busy <3
I spent the rest of July at my dads in Missouri. I've never been this close to my family and it has NEVER been this hard for me to leave. The last few days I was there we went back to the lake with more of our family and I got to see my cousins and meet some that i've only ever seen pictures of. Papaw got us a tube and we got to go tubing. Getting home from our little trip I had only a few hours to finish packing (I really had only packed a few things in hope that it would make the time last a little longer.)
Tears, Kisses, and one long trip home
Spending two months with my family made it really hard to leave. I got threw my goodbye's with my dad, my brothers, and Lacey. Then Kelly, Natasha, and baby Aydon took me to the Airport. Standing at the end of the security line I said my goodbye's to Kelly first then Natasha, but when I looked at Aydon I lost it. I BAWLED my eyes out while I gave him a hug and told him that I love him. He gave me two kisses said "too" then I turned and walked up to go threw security. As I got up there my sister called my name and when I turned around Aydon blew me a kiss and waved at me and I lost it again. We had taken so long saying our goodbyes that I had to run to my gate so when I got there and finally sat down on the plane it took all I had not to cry again. I never thought it would be that hard to say goodbye to them. The whole trip home I was thinking about how excited I was to see everyone but how sad I was that my visit was over. With the big change happening in December i'm not sure when I will have the chance to visit again but i'm praying that another visit is in my near future!
Back to Family and Crossroads
When I got off of the plane Mom and Emily were waiting for me. We hugged, grabbed my bags, and then headed off to Busch Gardens. That's right, after the lake for a few days, and then a late night packing session, and a plane ride...I went to busch Gardens! Then the next morning we got up and the three of us, my Aunt, and my cousins all went to the beach. After having been in the sun for four days in a row I finally got my tan back!!(: When I got home from the beach I got ready and then headed to Erin's house. I was so excited to see her after two months of being away so I couldn't get over there fast enough! I must've hugged her a hundred times that night. Sleeping that night wasn't hard at all, I had been so worn out from the days before that by the time I layed down I passed out. Sunday morning I woke up SUPER excited. I'm a LITTLE attached to my church family so being away from them for two months wasn't easy at all. When I saw my best friend Ali I gave her a long and big hug...I misssed everyone but I think I missed her the most! I'm thankful that everyone at Crossroads love hugs because I kept going around collecting hugs to make up for the two months i've been gone. Moving away from them will NOT be easy.
College Time
My classes have now started back and I can already tell that this will be another stressful semester. I'm taking two sciences, a math, and a comp class so I will have my work cut out for me but I just have to remember that it will all be worth it in the end. On a positive note I have my best friend Leah in three out of four of my classes so I already have a study buddy! My goal is to make A's in my scince classes and atleast a B in my math and in my comp class. Now I just have to stay focused on school, which will be a great way for me to save money!(:
I'm so glad to hear that you reconnected with your family! (:
ReplyDeleteWhat is the "big change in December" if you dont mind me asking.