Thursday, July 26, 2012

Somethings gotta give

Have you ever had one person that you wish would just disappear from your life? Someone who only causes problems and makes you question stuff that you wouldn't otherwise question? Well I do and she happens to be my boyfriends ex-girlfriend. I could understand for the first month or two that she wasn't over him since they were together for 3yrs..however, you would think that after they've been broken up for over 9 months now and he and I together for 7 that she would get the picture and go away but she hasn't. And to make it worse he's just been trying to ignore her "I love you's" and inappropriate comments hoping they will go away and they can still be friends. But they aren't going away and it's just making me more and more uncomfortable. What girl would be okay with their boyfriends ex-girlfriend not only still saying she loves him but also telling him stuff that is no long appropriate for her to tell him. I don't care that he was her best friend for 3 years. They aren't dating anymore and he is with me now so she needs to realize that she can't be saying stuff like that anymore. I feel like the biggest bitch ever for not wanting her around but I can't take her crap anymore. I can't take wondering if he hasn't told her to stop because he still loves her or because he wants her around in case we don't work out or if it really is just because he is ignoring her and hoping that it will stop. I love him more than anything and I would do anything for him. Hopefully he really does take care of it because I'm tired of fighting about her. After 7 months she shouldn't be a problem anymore, yet she still is. He is the one I wanna spend forever with, I just don't wanna have to deal with her for forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment